Consolidate Servers, Deploy Faster, and Reduce Your Total Cost of Supporting Your IT Infrastructure
Server virtualization is helping IT organizations improve their business in many ways.
- Consolidate multiple operating systems and applications with single physical servers
- Hardware redundancy in all levels with High Availability features to prevent complete server downtime
- Pool data storage for all applications
- Move applications from one server to another in minutes saving on service times, new installs, data migrations
Your business depends on your ability to scale and grow as well as to minimize the need to migrate to new platforms if you are not required to. Disruption and data loss are unacceptable and costly.
Key components of a Server Virtualization:
- The Intel Xeon and Itanium processors provide a full range of 32-bit and 64-bit applications
- The Intel Chipset enables virtualization with Directed I/O technology
- I/O Devices provide for pooled storage allocation across the ‘server farm’ allowing you to balance and allocate what you need where you need it.
- Processor Interrupt Prioritization allows critical business applications perform at their fastest.
- Consolidate multiple old style servers into a single system image
- Improve hardware system performance
- Grow as you need to by adding memory, shared disk, and processor power as needed
- Deploy new applications along side of your existing software applications at gigabit speeds
- Enjoy the benefits of reduced space, power
- Get the best value for your server and software investment!
Consolidate servers, deploy faster, and reduce your total cost of supporting your IT infrastructure. Implement failover, high availability, and disaster recovery features with ease to prevent complete server downtime. Pool data storage for all applications and move applications from one server to another in minutes saving on new installs and data migrations. Manage hundreds of desktop computers from one base image with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.