We hope 2018 is shaping up to be both prosperous and predictable for you and your company. There are many potential barriers to company success, and CyberCrime continues to derail the best laid plans. Phishing attacks continue to be the top method for hackers to gain unauthorized access to sensitive data. And End-user Security Awareness Training leads the pack in effective defenses. Many compliance and regulatory requirements require evidence for auditors to review.
Today’s workers need to be exposed to realistic scenarios that require they look, recognize and decide without introducing infection into their organization. Some worker’s require accountability to their email and surfing behaviors, otherwise they tend to click on anything.
Ever wonder about the Top 10 Global Phishing Email Subject Lines? Click Here
LeeShanok Network Solutions has evaluated and partnered with the best and brightest Security Awareness Training platform available today.
The methodology is simple:
A typical Security Awareness Training will include:
1. Baseline Testing – assesses “Phish-prone” users through simulated phishing attacks.
2. Train Your Users – workshops, interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters.
3. Phishing Your Users – best in class, automated simulated attacks using huge library of phishing templates with unlimited usage
4. See the Results – enterprise-strength reporting, shoring stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management to make decisions.
5. Targeting Weakness – The analysis includes training reports for all users, categorized lists of “clickers” who failed simulated attacks, who repeat steps 2-4, as well as individual user “report cards” with their open and click history.
The combination of web-based training and frequent simulated phishing attacks really works.
This is a new offering, and we are excited for you to benefit as we have. Feel free to contact us to discuss the process and your particular needs.